1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Extended Choke Tube Set for Winchoke/Invector

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by magic, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magic

magic Member

I am looking to buy a nice used set of extended choke tubes for the winchoke / mossberg / invector thread system. Briley, Carlson, Trulock, Wrights, heck I don't care as long as they are extended sporting clays type chokes. The issue is price....not wanting to spend alot. Looking for a set of 5-7 tubes CYL,SKT,IC,M,IM,F...You get the picture. Thanks for looking and let me know what you have....

JASON SHEEHY

2. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

Check Brownell's ; I bought several extended(about 2")/ported Invector CT that were really inexpensive . If you have trouble identifying the CTs , reply . I think they were Colonial's and I am still using them for SCs.

Charlie

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Call Ballistic Specialties. I am a distributor for them, but right now they have a heckuva deal on what you are looking for. They will give you the same price on them they give me. Five tubes for $100. :^)

In my never to be humble opinion, they are the best on the market at any price!

Their F and XF chokes are Martian Death Rays.

Call them at 1-800-276-2550.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.