1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Extended Beretta Mobilchokes C,SK,IC,LM,M

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by vpr80, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Looking for some Extended Beretta Mobilchoke chokes from Cyl to Mod. Will be using the gun for Skeet and Sporting so need a variety. Can be either Beretta made or Briley. Only looking for New or Like New, nothing well used.

Thanks

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

here is my advice for the day-- buy a "cobra" choke fron ballistic speciallties/ angleport the best all around tube. i have shot countless good rounds of skeet and trap and watched my hunting partner last week drop pheasants at 50yds with that choke. its a quail eating tube!! http://www.angleport.com/chokes.asp?C=

3. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Make that prefer Briley. Thanks

acss, I don't know if I believe the one choke do it all argument. What exactly is a spreader choke?

4. roundRiver

roundRiver TS Member

0   0   0

I have a set. Make me an offer. - 12 ga Mobilchoke Stainless 2xSKT (Carlson) / MOD (Carlson) / IM (Briley X2) / F (Briley X2). I will throw in a Briley Choke Tube case too.

5. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

RoundRiver, hold that thought for a sec...in contact with another guy. Thanks

6. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

ballistic specialties wud be better at answering your question- they call it that. there is a small ring inside the choke wall that bunches the shot . you know how wedding rings have a raised edge, rather than flat inside- the cobra is the same way!! all i know is that on paper is puts out a perfect 30" pattern at 30 yds! i think the above offer of that set shud be purchased so you havem all!! but i still think it ought to be in your gun bag. no your barrel

7. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

ace, thanks for the info...i might just add that one to try it out

8. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Ok got what I was looking for...thanks everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.