1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Electric Shotmaker

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by deadpair51, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadpair51

deadpair51 Member

0   0   0

I am ready to get into shot making . I am in the market for a shotmaker electric powered. Any recommendations on which model and brand. Also who has the best prices on these units? I am leaning towards a double dripper set up as it looks like I will have partners,two of my shooting budies want in. Thanks , Jim

2. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have number of Littleton's and they have worked well for what they were intended. I have upgraded the Littleton's from 110 to 220 and made other modification. 110 volts units do not have enough heat for the doubles drippers.

All that being said I would probably buy a Steward if I was buying today.

Ajax

3. deadpair51

deadpair51 Member

0   0   0

Thanks Ajax , Can you recommend a seller for the Steward model. I am planning on going with a 220 volt unit .

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

The only person you can buy a new Steward from is James Steward. Unless you can find a used one. I lucked out and found a used Steward.

5. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I think Stewart has a website call "The Better Shotmaker". Try that, it should have models and prices.

Ajax

6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

www.thebettershotmaker.com is the web site you need to look at. 220 and double dipper is a must. I plan to up grade when I can.

7. Lobo

Lobo TS Member

0   0   0

Where are you located? It is cooling off so I need to run another 1000 pounds and have a Steward double dripper 7 1/2 I will probably sell. will want to sell all, tank, pump, etc. I am in Northern Missouri.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.