1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Electric Checkering tool

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Tron, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Anyone have one that they're not using? Must be in very good/excellent condition. Please Email me at my website. Thanks.

2. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

0   0   0

Tron, you might want to give Giacamo a call. He used to bring those girls over from Italy to do the checkering on his stocks at the Grand, he might have one left over in good condition. They had arms on them like Charles Atlas, you could use them for lawn work of hauling trash out to the road when not checkering. Bernie

3. VNVET

VNVET Member

0   0   0

TRON, I have a MMC power checkering tool and accessories. I'll get some PIC's and send then via email later tonight. I haven't used it in several years so I'm not sure what I have exactly. I do know that I don't have the Foredom motor........sold it a couple of years ago.

Jim

4. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Just put a carbide 60 degree V cutter on your dremel add some skill and you have it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

electric checkering tools for gun stocks

wtb s power checkering tool