1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Dyna-Kic trigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by steele, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a pull tigger for a Dyna-kic. There is a young boy at my club shooting a Mossberg 500 field gun. He is really starting to progress & I thought I'd upgrade him a little & let him use my Dyna-kic, which is just sitting in the safe. The gun is equipped with a release right now.

Butch from Pgh

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Isnt there just one pin you pull and disconnect that bar and it goes back to pull?

Another option- they convert those to a very fast trigger now- I forget what it is called but you lose the long delay in the original

I had Jimmy do mine- I think it was like $250 or $300 bucks- you would have to call him

It makes it as fast as any trigger they have I think

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks G. Anyone else have any experience in converting this release back to pull status?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.