Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB DT 10 trigger

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  5141 
#1 ·
Looking for a selectable trigger group for DT 10

#2 ·
5141, Clearly, this is none of my business...but, when I had Perazzi's I always had an extra trigger group. I now have two DT 10s...one of which I have shot the heck out of for 8 years; never a trigger problem. Not one. So, if you think you need an extra trigger group as a back up, I doubt it...just my 2 cents

5150 JON

#3 ·
I have a DT-10 and the only problem I've ever had was a trigger return spring broke (I think it was $1.99).

I do have a spare set of main springs, and with the detachable trigger group changing a spring is about a five minute job (with the right tools). Quite honestly, I know of no one who has broken a trigger spring.

#6 ·
Thanks guys , for the timely input.......
Gun (DT 10) is kind of new to me..... I have a 35+ year history of Perazzi guns,and kind of have their quirks(features) down pat....

The DT is/was a purchase for some far flung global shoooting trips....

This came about after a hunt in a remote area,produced only Steel shot loaded ammo at the camp (outfitter did not know the difference) ......Left me watching mostly as the usual pair of Perazzis (and spare trigger groups/parts)were out of the game.....
In an efort to prevent it from happening ever again I went looking for something reliable and fixable in the field, with Steel shot capabilities, Hence the DT 10 and I guess I assumed a spare group was customary "insurance"

I know Joel well and will probably give him a call and get one sent down if no one has a used one...

Encouraging to hear all the reports of reilability from users on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.