1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - DryFire Target System

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by citadel, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I was looking to buy a used double headed DryFire target system and i found a nearly new one from a shooter in Vancouver Canada. I happened to be in Vancouver so I picked it up myself. Thanks to everone who helped in my search .

Doug

2. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

0   0   0

Doug
    Have you looked at having your DriFire upgraded from a single head to a dual head. I think this can be done on the version 3 (green one)price was some where between $400 and $500. If you give Bob a call @ 1-877-357-1485. He will be glad to let you know if this will work with the unit your have. I you have any other questions or problems please feel free to send me a email jeff@interscapesonline.com

3. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bob thanks.
    Doug

4. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have sold my single system and still would like to buy a double. Does any one have a double one available.
    doug@citadel-usa.com

Doug

5. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

There is one over at shotgunworld.com:

Want to sell: Dry Fire Simulator with 2 heads for true doubles. It is in perfect condition. It is an excellent training and teaching tool. Very realistic for trap and skeet shooting. I am asking $900.00. You can e-mail me for more info at: 511767@gmail.com

6. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bob thanks for the referal. I sent the guy on Shotgun World an email but no response yet.

Doug

7. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.