1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Dry fire system

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by hobdayk, Sep 4, 2013.

1. hobdayk

hobdayk TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a dual head dryfire system to help out the local kids with their trap shooting ,
    If you have one your not using and could part with let me know what you have and price your looking for , also location (Michigan would be great)
    Ken

2. deadnout

deadnout Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

hello ken ive got a Robert Louis laser pro system. I used it in conjunction with a terry Jordan wall chart. it worked great. you can use it without the chart also. it has what they call a spud. ive got one in 12ga and 20 ga. the system will run on auto or voice call for target. if you go on line to Robert Louis laser pro it will show you everything about it. if intested pm me. I gave $650.00 for it 1 1/2 ago. ill take $375.00 shipped. thanks rich.

3. Zoli76

Zoli76 TS Member

0   0   0

I have one advertised on here if your still looking for one.

4. dennisols

dennisols TS Member

0   0   0

I have one for sale. I have only advertised locally. Located in Utah. I have it advertised for $900.00. I comes with a 12 foot wide hand painted background. Send me a PM if you are interested.

5. Shon Hastings

Shon Hastings TS Member

0   0   0

Checking to see if u still have the dryfire system?

6. dennisols

dennisols TS Member

0   0   0

Yes, I still have the system. I have not advertised it lately, but it is available for sale.

Dennis

7. Shon Hastings

Shon Hastings TS Member

0   0   0

Can u tell me what you got and can it be shipped to 72031?

8. dennisols

dennisols TS Member

0   0   0

I have a dual head dry fire system. It is about 7 years old. Used very little, perhaps less than 10 hours total. Have original install disc, auditory target launch, 2 12ga. laser tubes, 1 20ga. tube and the 12ft. wide background. the dual head allows singles and doubles practice. Suggest you go to dryfire.com for more info.

Dennis

9. ChristopherPC

ChristopherPC TS Member

0   0   0

I
    I am interested in the dryfire system.
    Thx
    Chris
    Christopherpc@yahoo.com

10. dennisol

dennisol TS Member

0   0   0

Chris,

I have not used the system for nearly a year and I have disconnected it from my computer. Everything worked as advertised when I packed it away. I will have to hook it up again to make sure everything works properly. I would take $900 for a checked out system or $750 as is. Let me know either way.

Dennis