1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - doubles gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bluskyshooter, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluskyshooter

bluskyshooter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Fairly new shooter here - just acquired an older BT-99 for singles (love it so far) .... now need to find myself a doubles gun. I am thinking of forsaking a truly dedicated trap doubles gun for something more versatile. Something maybe kinda "flat shooting" with an adj comb (or one I could add later) ... that I could use for doubles, sporting, and skeet. I am thinking a Browning XS skeet or an older trap Citori. Anyone have one of these or something similar they would like to sell ? Oh, I am pretty set on 30" barrels and $2000 budget.
    Thanks, Brian

2. 7bcshooter

7bcshooter Member

0   0   0

Have you looked on "gunbroker.com." You can buy a new Citori Ultra XT for that amount of money and there are plenty of older Citoris listed also.

3. Cuky

Cuky Member

0   0   0

Hi I have Browning XT Trap 30" barrels for sale. Gun has been shot app. 4000 times. It has adj. comb and pad some extras plus browning canvas hard case. It can be yours for $1800 plus shipping. I live in Florida. For photos shoot me PM. Thanks.

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

A Remington 3200 is a good all round gun. But no matter what you buy, shoot it before you buy it. HMB

5. TERRYB

TERRYB Member

0   0   0

Bluskyshooter,

Sent you a PM.......Terry

6. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

i have a xt combo, factory comb 32" unsingle and 30 o/u barrels, unsingle has adjustable rib comes with case for everything

$3000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.