1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB---Discontinued Wal-Mart Shooting Bag

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gdbabin, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I'm looking for a soft canvas shooting bag that used to be carried by Wal-Mart. Mine was stolen with all its contents unfortunately. The bag currently stocked by the Wal-Mart stores in my area isn't quite the same.

This one was black with red trim, (my son's is green--maybe I should just pinch his!) I've seen many at shoots. What I liked about them was the size and compartment lay out. They had a water bottle pocket, a clear sleeve pocket for my league cards, and a small pouch just right for earplugs. The only thing I didn't like was that crazy mesh pouch for spent hulls, which I simply ignored.

If anyone has one they aren't using, please let me know, they sold retail for 20-25 bucks.

My wife tells me I can't continue to use my recyclable plastic Wal-Mart check out shopping bag anymore to carry my shooting possibles in. What does she know--she's a bit of a diva. I told her it'd be cool to get my picture taken after finally winning a big event while holding my beloved 3200 O/U complete with shopping bag slung over my shoulder.

Guy Babin

2. 1-straight

1-straight TS Member

Hey Guy

Try this place - they might even customize one for you with the clear ATA card holder etc... I have two of their bags - they have the mesh empies bag (spring loaded at both ends with a single box of shell holder oe two box holders... Very heavy duty!! About the same price range as WallyWorld had..

Regards

1-Straight

3. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Which place 1-Straight???

4. 1-straight

1-straight TS Member

Ops!

http://www.shootingaccessories.com/

Sorry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.