1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB dillon 650

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ricks1, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

anyone know where i can find a dillon 650 press at a fair price --new is a little over $400 rick

2. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

$400 is a fair price. They're great and will pay for itself in no time.

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Even at $505 it's a bargain for the NO BS, lifetime warranty.....Bob Dodd

4. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Plus another $200 for the casefeeder.

5. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

have not been close [in as used one] does it have a shell feed that is not electric? i am useing a LEE load master it does ok but there are some flaws that i have to watch the bullet feed sucks if you using cast and it is not built strong enough for rifle work but i do not use a progressive for that anyway does anyone load with one rick

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I just picked one up with the case feeder and three turrets for the case feeder in 30-06/10mm/40 and 223 as well as three tool heads and all the stuff you need to load three calibers except the dies as well as a bunch of extra stuff that when I priced it came out to just over 1100 dollars for 500.00 so I know the deals are out there. Good luck with your hunting... am I gloating? Well, Maybe just a little Ha-Ha-Ha- ....Jeff

7. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

You can also check with Dillon. They take presses in on trade, strip them down to the bare frame and rebuild them. They sell them at 35% or so off new, and they still have the same guarantee. They rarely have 550's used, but are more likely to have 650's and SDB's as those tend to get traded in on 550's. That's how I got my first 650, and when I got an older one for small primer calibers, it was enough different that it caused me problems, so I took it in and had them rebuild it. They updated it free.

They produce the BEST progressive metallic presses out there, period. And their guarantee is literally beyond compare.

Tony

8. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

thanks AJ do you have to have the electric shell feeder? rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.