1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Diesel Truck to pull 5th wheel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Winnie the Pooh, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

Our family just bought a 11,000 lb. 5th wheel trailer. Now, we just need a truck to pull it with. Please let me know if anyone has a diesel truck in good condition for sale. We live in the southern Michigan.
    Thanks,
    Jax

2. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Jax: I have a 89 Dodge 1 ton 2 wheel drive dually. Its got a Cummins with an automatic trans. Its white with a red interior. Regular cab. Dont know if this will work for you seeing it only seats 3. It has 134,000 miles on it. Price is $5,500. I am in northern Ohio. Don

3. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Jax, Why do you need to stay in the camper? I'm more then happy to let you stay with me!! Wink ...Wink..lol
    Chris Teeters

4. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

I appreciate the offer, but hubby says no.. te-he.
    Jax

5. sandyman

sandyman TS Member

There is one in Mississippi that was used to pull a 5th wheel. Ford with a Banks kit and runs great. The man that had it died and his wife sold the 5th wheel. Any interest?

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

All American Jax?

Shannon

7. Janet

Janet TS Member

Have a 2002, Ford 250 diesel w/short cab, seats four. I pull 35' 5th wheel with it, has 93,000 and will sell first of August or before if interested. I live in Mt.Sterling, Ohio, which is just a few miles South of Columbus. Will be at the Ohio State Shoot if you wish to see it. Perfect condition - color White.

Janet CJ

8. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

Jax, Check your E-mail. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

9. BIGDOG1

BIGDOG1 TS Member

Jax,

I know of a diesel "dually" available here in Maine, but I know none of the particulars about it. If you are still in the market for a tow vehicle, let me know and I'll send details.

Dick Bloxam

10. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

Wow! 50K miles. For a Diesel, you just broke it in.

11. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

Shannon-Yes, All American Jax
    Thanks to everyone else helping. We, too, have a family - Not to mention Dad. Forgot to mention we're in need of an extended cab, and hopefully going to find one soon. We'd like to have it by the first of May, since that is when the Michigan Team Shoot is and we'd like to be able to take it there.
    Jax

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Jax,

I found a really good deal on my truck last month. I found it lightly used shopping the net. Now we just have to find the 5th wheel. Our goal is also to be ready for camping and shooting Mason, can't wait!

I'll keep an eye out for a clean truck and look foward to watching you and your dad grind up the targets.

Shannon and Willow

13. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I have a 1999 Ford Heavy Duty extended cab 4x4 diesel loaded with options that I would sale. I also have a 2005 5th wheel camper that I am selling, it is like new, pulled maybe 5 times.
    Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.