1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Devault or Moneymaker Beretta

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by shoot em all, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

0   0   0

Would like to buy beretta auto with high adjustable rib, let me know what you got by email. remove /xxx jim weiner

2. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Soneone had a Devault listed on here a few days ago.

It was listed by Jakers.

You could try a search for his username to find it.

3. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Devault 391 that is a work in progress. I was buiding it for the better 1/2, as she was complaining how heavy her Ljutic is. Devault put on an adj rib & he built a demo stock for her to shoot, until we had a stock made. All went well until her first night shoot. The occasional "after burn" coming out of the ejection port freaked her out. She was sure it would hurt her, so, consequently, that was the end of the project. It was a new gun & she shot 200-300 rounds through it. It has a release & a Briley bolt release. I still have the factory wood. It is too low for the high rib. PM if interested.
    The gun is in Pgh PA. Butch

4. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

0   0   0

5. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have one with a 28" mobile-choked adjustable-rib barrel and real walnut stock. 2100.00 to your destination................merlyn

6. okiefarmer

okiefarmer Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have one that is a Teknys model, beautiful blonde wood, adjustable rid and all the goodies for $2500. I tried to e-mail you but address not good.

7. American1

American1 TS Member

0   0   0

Ron,

Can you send me pictures and info (barrell lenght, any tirgger work, etc) as I am interested in it?

Thanks
    Joe

8. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

0   0   0

Thanks to all who have responded. It looks like I am getting a devault. Jim weiner

9. Herman63

Herman63 Member

0   0   0

Jim just curious what did you get?

Herman63 from KY

10. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

0   0   0

A 391 devault thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.