1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB-Deval 9MM Conversion Gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by skeet_man, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Google yielded this pic. Pretty neat.

2. saintlawrence

saintlawrence Member

0   0   0

Actually Google got it wrong with that picture. That is the ASP conversion done by Kevin Parsons in the late 70's. He obtained the rights to that conversion process from Seventrees in New York City.

The largest collection of DEVEL Conversions done by the late Charles Kelsey, jr. is owned by Wayne Novak of Novak Sights in Parkersburg, WV. You might contact him to see if any are for sale, although unlikey.

3. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

A friend of mine has had one since the late 70's. I know
    he turned down a $3,500.00 offer for it.

4. redhawk

redhawk Member

0   0   0

Look on Gunbroker under semi auto "3913". There has been a couple of them in the last few weeks.

5. redhawk

redhawk Member

0   0   0

I take that back,There are two on there right now under Devel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.