1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Dan Wesson pistol pack

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by use, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. use

use Member

0   0   0

looking for a Dan Wesson pistol pack in 357. send me pics. and information on what you have and how much you are asking. email me or send me your phone #. thanks stan

2. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Check your PM. Have the complete pack.

3. use

use Member

0   0   0

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

If he don't want it, please contact me as I have been looking for one also .... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have everything shown in the pictures, including a rubber presentation pachmeyer grip. The 4 red sights and 1 yellow and 1 white, changing tool and wrench. Case is in very good condition.

Let me know what you're thinking on a price.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Talk to me ..$$$$ I might be interested if you really want to sell it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Everyone check your PM's

8. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

For those who asked about the Dan Wesson pistol pack here's an interesting webpage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.