1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Cynergy Composite Stock and Forearm

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by emufriedchicken, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emufriedchicken

emufriedchicken TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a composite stock and forearm for my cynergy. If anyone has one or knows who would stock one would be great.

Cheers
    Tim

2. emufriedchicken

0   0   0

3. pilsbury

pilsbury TS Member

0   0   0

do you have the wood stocks for the cynergy for sale . have a friend that bought cynergy with composite that might do some trading

4. emufriedchicken

0   0   0

unfortunatley the wood stock is badly damaged which is why i thought i would go for a synthetic/composite as they would be a lot cheaper than wood and they have the adjustabitlity which the wood one i had didnt.

Cheers

Tim

5. emufriedchicken

0   0   0

6. emufriedchicken

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.