1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB cutts choke tube

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by hangn7, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

WTB cutts choke tubes for 20ga. Have Full and Skeet. Would also like to have a wrench too. Thanks Mark Peterson

2. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

Pat, Thanks for the offer. I cannot find any info on the adjustable cutts. There is a young lady in our club that is shooting her grandpas shotgun with a cutts. She has full and skeet was looking for a mod for her. Thanks again. Mark

3. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

sts1100, Thank you. I am sure she will appreciate the wrench. Mark Peterson, 18586 road 325 N, Havre Montana, 59501

4. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

sts1100 Thank you again. I told her I found a choke and that you were sending the wrench. I think I saw a damp spot around the eye. Its people like yourself on this site and in this country that make it so great. . We have a small club in northern montana. Out of 230 league shooters 48 are ladies 18 and older and 13 youth. We are going to have a day long class for the ladies and teach them the basics. Last night I never fired a shot and stll cost me 4 boxes of shells but the rewards were great. Did get two banana bread loaves.Wish I could share some with ya. If you hear of any used BT 99 Micros or Micro Pluses for sale let me know. Had a lady shoot 24 couple nights ago her previous best was a 20 with one of my guns. The smile was a great reward. Anyway thanks again. Mark

5. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

sts1100, Dave the wrench arrived. Thank you again. May the future treat you well. Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.