1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB-Cutts 410 skeet choke tube

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by SMITH47, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

0   0   0

I need a cutts 410 skeet choke tube.

Does anyone have one or know where i can get one ?

thanks,

ernie

2. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

0   0   0

rerun

3. kirbythegunsmith

kirbythegunsmith Member

0   0   0

For reference purposes:

I have the dimensions and did make replacement tubes for small ga. CUTTS and other special styles of chokes (WEAVER XXFULL and others) for those shooters with unusual choke needs.

Since these are custom, there is no limit on the constriction variety and you can have anything within reason from spreader skeet flare to turkey extra-full crow buster etc.

Kirby

4. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

0   0   0

Thank you Kirby
    I was in the hunt for a shooting buddy.
    he bought a nice remmington 11-48 410 with cutts.
    later discovered someone had cut the choke tube in order to open it and it is now cylinder with a wide pattern. I have relayed your info to him and now its his turn. however, nice to know where to turn for your skills !

thanks again,
    ernie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

410 cutts choke tube

410 cutts choke tube skeet
410 cutts compensator skeet choke for sale
buy cutts compensator choke tubes 410
cutts 410 spreader choke
cutts 410 tube