1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB custom ljutic stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Beretta Young Gun, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I am looking for a custom stock for a ljutic mono. I would like to have one that has a roll over comb, right hand palm swell, right hand cast, adjustable comb, and adjustable buttplate. L.O.P. has to be between 14 1/4" and 14 1/2".
    Stock does not have to have a matching forend. I would also consider a PFS if anyone has one with a ljutic grip. aj ansley

2. oyster picker

oyster picker TS Member

0   0   0

I have a PFS for a mono gun in like new condition. I have all the

spare parts and tools and the instructions that come with it. I will

take $900.00 for it includeing shipping to the lower 48. If you are

interested email me and I'll give you my phone number so we can talk

about it. Thanks Ray

3. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0