1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Crossman 760, must be MINT

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Tron, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

When I was a young lad, I had one of the old ones with the wooden stock and forarm. When I moved out of the house, I left it there and when I came back a year or so later, it seemed to have grown legs and took off as well. Perhaps it couldn't take living there any longer either, not sure....but, I suspect that my evil Brother snaked it, but to this day he denies it. I don't believe him one bit because we did $hit like that all of the time to each other. Anyway, I would like to have one again.

I want one of the old ones from the 60's or 70's and prefer wood stock over the plastic. Please Email my website of PM me if you have anything like this.

2. Tron

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

So....nobody on here has ever heard of a Crossman 760? Why is it that every time that I'm looking for something, nobody seems to have it? That's kind of weird.

Up.

3. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Yes, I still have my 760. Best damn BB gun there was back then. Kicked Daisy's butt. It has a plastic stock and forend. Not mint by any means. Those were the days!! Hope you find one. Dave T.

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I dunno what model my BB gun is...but I'll look tonight now. Let you know.

Warning, I'm a lefty, so it probably won't fit you well. Plus, I'm apparently sneaky and not to be trusted....

Jeff

5. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

0   0   0

tron, i have an old one with wood stock, brass bolt.but I don't know where it is or if it still shoots.If ur interested PM me and I will look for it.

6. Tron

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I kilt a gazillion critters with my 760. I would just like to have one like the one that I used to have. You're right Dtrykow, they made Daisy look like junk back then!

7. Tron

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

8. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Tron,

I have a 766 - fancier stock configuration (plastic, not wood) and rifled barrel (played havoc with BB's - can you say 'corkscrew', but pellets fly true, oh so true).

Stock is more full-sized, Scoped too...

David D

9. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Tron,

You must be WAAAAYYY older than me. I was just a pup when I recieved my 760 from Santa Claus. Mine had a plastic stock.

Doug

10. Tron

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Got my first one in 1970, when I was six (do the math). Got my my .410 bolt action Mossberg in 72' (still have it).

11. waynewash

waynewash Member

0   0   0

Tron, I have 2, one is all plastic 760 pumpmaster serial# 99105899, the other is a model 761 XL, wood stock and forearm brass receiver with blued barrel serial # 177068127. I got them both from a friend who traded them to me along with some old shotguns. If interested send me an e-mail or pm. they both pump, I cannot attest to anything else as I really don't know much about them.

12. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

0   0   0

I still have mine with the wood stock! I don't think you would want it though, after I discovered gunpowder it just kind of sat in the garage and got abused. I had a real rifle now what the heck did I want with an old BB gun. Should have taken better care of it.

Steve

13. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

Hey Tron,

These were great air rifles and very accurate ! I thought I was the only person who would still be looking for a good one. I think my cousin and I wore his out. It had a plastic stock and steel barrel. Good luck in trying to find one. Thanks Tron, you made me want to continue my search also.

Hit 'em hard,

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.