1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Complete upper assembly for S&W 5906/ Got It

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by redhawk, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redhawk

redhawk Member

0   0   0

Need complete upper assembly for 5906 S&W (4" barrel and slide,recoil spring, Novak sights,etc).

2. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

0   0   0

I don't have a slide but I do have some parts, maybe barrel, recoil spring, if interested. If so I can check to see what I have. Will have to dig it out. But I know I don't have a slide. Let me know.

3. redhawk

redhawk Member

0   0   0

Please, let me know what youv'e got.

4. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

0   0   0

send me a cell phone number or email address and i will send you a pic of what I have.
    Barrel, trigger, amb decock/safety, bobbed and regular hammers, and hogue grips

5. redhawk

redhawk Member

0   0   0

Sent you a PM

6. redhawk

redhawk Member

0   0   0

Got one thanx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.