1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Comb Hardware for Krieghoff KX5

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by WillBill, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillBill

WillBill Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi,

I just bought a nice Krieghoff KX5 stock from Rich on this group but I'd like to get proper comb hardware for it so that it will easily adjust between my two girls who will be shooting it.

Please PM with what you have.

Thank you.

Will

2. WillBill

WillBill Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Not a single response yet. If you have some comb hardware in a plastic bag sitting on a shelf somewhere, let me know.

Thanks.

3. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

You might check with Krieghoff International. They may have kits available you can purchase.

4. WillBill

WillBill Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm sure they do, Bucko, but I've got two girls, 16 and 17, shooting and I'd like to buy used to save money for ammo.

Thanks.

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Talk to Jeanine at K-Intl very nice and you might get lucky!!

6. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

WillBill,

This is purely a shot in the dark, but if you can measure your posts on your comb and then call add-a-rib, they can tell you if they have something that will work. I bought kit from them that you will see on the website above that has all the different size posts and washers needed, and if I recall it was like $35.00.

The only chance you are taking is if they are not the same size...

7. WillBill

WillBill Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bucko,

Thanks for the note. The posts do not match up with my Krieghoff mounts - they are on the wider side. I will get in touch with Add A Rib and see what they can do.

Will

8. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Will - glad you finally found one!

Larry

9. WillBill

WillBill Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I did speak with Joe from Addarib.com and he helped out a lot. Great suggestions and his products are excellent quality at great prices. I'll bring my stock to a stock guy for the 1" cut and have him order from addarib.com.

Thanks for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.