1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Colt sheriff's model

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by shootgood, Mar 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

WTB Colt sheriff

Looking to purchase a Colt sheriff's model in good condition. I am looking for one to shoot (possibly one that has been fired a few times since leaving the factory). I have a NIB one and would like to get one to take to the range but don't have a heart to order a new one and then use it. I would consider either blued/case or nickel, 3 inch barrel (others considered) and would like .45 LC, but would consider 44/40 or .44 special. Thanks for your time, if you have one you would like to part with please e-mail me or send me a pm--Shoot good

2. Ken Mills

Ken Mills Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I saw one for sale on the board of the Vienna fish and game club in ohio. If you call there on a mon or wed someone will likely answer and give you the number if your interested. They have a website Vienna fish and Game Club

3. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Thanks Ken, I will check it out-would also consider a 4 3/4 .45 LC Thanks and take care--Shoot good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.