1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: COLE GUN PARTS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Chango2, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Hi,

I have a new to me Cole trapgun which I really like. I wish to purchase any Cole parts to keep her running over many years and any printed information, ads, guntest, advertising etc. that you may have related to Cole.

"Dahlings, I absolutely adore this marvahless gun" and wish to shoot it and shoot it and shoot it and know more about it.

I've even given up skeet, cambert, and Mondavi white.

Thanks in advance,

David

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Hi Titanium Cole Mike,

Let's see, I'll trade you a Ljutic Monogun with a Soft Touch stock and exhibition English Walnut, just rebuilt, for that Cole and I will pay shipping both ways!! 34" Monogun, Briley's, Dale Williams trigger job, George Clark adjustable pad. I think I'm being more than fair...

(And there is a Santa Claus ya know!!!)

Mike, kidding aside, that gun is absolutely stunning. Or with the younger parlance of the times, "awesome" or even better, "sick". My age bracket would call it "WFO".

David

3. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Maybe get a firing pin spring and the little screw that holds the trigger in. Ray....... I have an extra rib but not sure which one. I would have to get it out and measure it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

coles trigger for shotguns

coles trigger job on a shotgun

www cole gum parts