1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB clip for Remington 597 .22 Auto

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Martinpicker, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

0   0   0

Hi folks,
    I would like to buy a clip for my Remington 597 .22 semi-auto rifle.
    There is every possibility that gunbroker.com would be a better source, but I thought I would try here first to support any users of ts.com.
    If you have a clip you would sell, or if you know of one for sale, please let me know.
    I will not be able to check back until Saturday night due to work commitments.
    Martinpicker(Jack)

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Not sure where you are, but Ed's gun shop in Tamaqua, PA is well known for having magazines for just about everything.

3. Martinpicker

0   0   0

Thanks. I am in the Ozarks in Missouri, but they might mail me one. Does anyone know of someplace that I can access on the computer and order one? Jack

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

570 668 1080. HMB

5. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Cheaper Than Dirt carries them too - you might just be in luck...

6. Martinpicker

0   0   0

HSLDS...That will dot it! Thanks so much. Martinpicker (Jack Farrow)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.