1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB ClearView Chokes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bt100ed, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bt100ed

bt100ed TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Want to buy ClearView Chokes in Improved Modified and/or Full. Anyone have some for sale?
    Thanks
    ED

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

what type threads are you looking for.. Steve makes about 50 different types of chokes.. Many are custom fit to the bore... A little more information might be useful..

3. bt100ed

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I don't know the type of threads. I do know they look like Tru Lock chokes but won't screw all the way in. I understand the the company is closed . Anyone have a contact?
    Thanks
    ED

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

What he is asking is what thread/choke system does your gun have? Obviously, an Optima choke for a Beretta Urika 2 is not going to screw in a Browning Invector plus barrel!!!!!!!

5. bt100ed

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

It is a thinwall Clearview choke. The only marking on the choke is CS.
    Ed

6. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mechanical Accuracy Inc. 111 E. Atlanta, Jones, OK 73049. He'll make you anything you want, reasonably priced. I forgot his name..........

7. bt100ed

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Thanks Joe, I'll contact him.
    Ed

8. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

0   0   0

His name is Steve Baldwin - Mechanical Accuracy phone # is 405-399-2875 EuroJoe is right, he can make anything and is a great shooter as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.