1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Clay Delay Wireless Voice Release System.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bill Sergent, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

0   0   0

Jan 26, 2010
    San Diego
    Wanted to purchase : Clay Delay wireless voice release system. I would also like to purchase a used Radar Gun to set targets with.

Thank you ,

Bill Sergent
    619 448 8802 work. ( San Diego )
  2. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 15, 2006
    bill i have one but i think you would be better off getting some outher kind.i have called them. they had me do this, do that and it still will not work when you want it to. it will cause you to start expecting a bird and getting none then get one when you are not expecting it.then there is the throw one eat one mode.they have offered to buy mine back and that is what i am going to do.ask questions on this site about outher brands.there has got to be better ones out there.hope this helps.

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Jan 29, 1998
    We have wireless clay delay systems for the trap, skeet and 5-stand at our club. They work very well and I would recommend them. Like any mechanical
    device being used by a lot of shooters- some careless - at times things get broken, but we fix them, and Clay Delay provides good support.
    I suggest you just buy them direct from the company.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

clay delay voice release

wireless trap release delay