1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB-Clamp style barrel weight

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kiwiG, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Guys, For project and experimentation purposes I am looking for a barrel weight unit that clamps to the bottom barrel of an O/U. Also, any comments on the pro's and con's of this system appreciated. Kind Regards-Graham.

2. guncase

guncase TS Member

I have the C & H Mercury filled type, in 6oz or 8 oz. In stock ready to ship. Paul @ Warwick............866-868-9410 $50.00 delivered

3. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Thanks Paul. I will give it a few days to see if any bargains show up. I'm in New Zealand so contact will be via e-mail. I will have my in-laws (who live in Colorado) pay by personal check, with the item to be sent to them when the check clears. My wife is coming over to see them in 4 weeks and will bring the unit back for me. Which weight is more popular, and why? Cheers-Graham.

4. msmith

msmith Member

Briley also makes and sells them. Check Ebay.

5. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

I have one thats only been out of the box once and never been on a gun. I believe it is the same one Paul has (sorry Paul but it's just gathering dust). I'll check on it when I get home. If you're interested email me, drop the XXX.

-dave

6. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Dave, You have mail. Probably a similar story here...try it a coupla times then scrap it, which is why I don't want to spend too much of my meagre allowance. Cheers-Graham.

7. DickG

DickG TS Member

So, here's a bargain. I have one. It's a Staub mercury filled reducer. Complete with barrel clamp. Tried it, and don't like it. I think it's an 8 oz.
    I'd be glad give it to you FREE. I will ship to your in-laws in Colorado.
    E-mail if interested. r.gudin@att.net

8. BMC

BMC Member

Um, Graham, if you don't take Dick's deal, I will!!!

9. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Guys, Not surprisingly I have emailed Dick as well. My shooting buddy here in New Zealand is considering the same experiment as me (in fact his need is probably greater) so with the 2 units hopefully both our needs will be met. This is where you guys are sooooo lucky in the 'States...accessories. With such a small market here choices are limited and in many cases non-existant. Kindest Regards to all. Graham.

10. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

TRY THIS WEBSITE....CLAMP ONS FOR 45 BUCKS....COPY AND PASTE
    http://www.jimsearneye.com/barrelweight.html

JOE

11. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Guys, Dave...in-laws notified of address and amount. Dick...my provider notified me my email to you bounced, please let me know via this thread if that is the case. Kind Regards-Graham.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.