1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Citori Unsingle barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Ted K., Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

0   0   0

I'm trying to locate a Citori unsingle barrel to fit my Golden Clays XT O/U trap gun. Note that I am not looking for the barrel that fits a Grade 1 Citori - I need an unsingle barrel that matches a Golden Clays gun - the two guns have quite different engraving.

Neither Browning nor Guns Unlimited sells the barrel separately.

If you have one or know of one, please post here or PM me.

Thanks.

Ted K.

2. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

HI!
    Be prepared to pay handsomely for one of these. One on gunbroker a while back went for over 2,500....ridiculous!
    -powderburn

3. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Shooting Coach has one for sale that should fit. It's listed here on this forum. He's asking $1800 with flush chokes...It came off an XT Trap gun. Look for shooting coach...

Kevin

4. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

0   0   0

The barrel Shooting Coach has is very nice, but it's for a regular XT, not a Golden Clays. It would look a little goofy on my gun.

Ted K.

5. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I didn't think the barrels were any different on the XT and Golden Clays????

SW

6. trapp2012

trapp2012 Member

0   0   0

I shoot a XT Trap unsingle.

I know the barrel fits perfectly fine between XT Unsingle and Other XT trap models. Have tried this many times. The fits are basically perfect.
    Now if your just looking for a barrel for a G/C unsingle your going to have one heck of a time finding one.
    Don't even bother call browning up. They want your gun for six months and probably 2k knowing them.
    And Difference betweem engravings and wood between normally grade 1 or 2 citori to a G/C citori is a lot i guess. The normal citori is well normal in all ways basically nothing fancy and nothing to bland. The G/C on the other hand has fancy wood option, fancy scrolling on the reciever and on the barrel where it meets the receiver and a graco. Other then that nothing. Just another way to spend your money.
    Good luck in your serch.

7. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Ted K,

To the best of my knowledge, the barrels are all the same reguardless of grade. The only thing(s) that are different is the receiver finish/engraving and the wood.

ss

8. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

0   0   0

Short shucker -

A barrel for a Citori Golden Clays has some engraving on the monobloc that does not appear on the barrel for a regular XT. I have tried a friend's XT barrel on my GC receiver and, while it fits, it is an obvious visual mis-match. As I said above, it looks goofy. And the mis-match hard to miss - your eye gets drawn to it.

Ted K.

9. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Ted K,

Thanks for the education! I had no idea they engraved the mono block on those things.

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.