1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Citori PFS Grip

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Dennis McC, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis McC

Dennis McC TS Member

0   0   0

Looking to purchase a Citori PFS grip. If anyone has one please email me @
    damcc@optonline.net with price your willing to part with it. Thanks.

2. Dennis McC

Dennis McC TS Member

0   0   0

3. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Dennis, Be aware that there are entirely different stocks for Citori depending on year of MFG. I just went thru the same effort to find a grip for my TYPE 1 (1977) Citori with no luck. Perhaps the following link will help. Any info you find that would assist me in finding a correct grip or stock would be appreciated. Marc

http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/ctgy/c-015-6

4. Dennis McC

Dennis McC TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the info. I've already experienced some of the problem you're talking about. My "new" gun is a 1996 Special Trap model. I thought as a temporary measure I'd put my 01 Ultra XT stock on it. Put it on and I couldn't open the gun. I think there's more wood in the XT stock than in the Special Trap. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP.

I'M LOOKING FOR A PFS GRIP TO USE ON A 1996 SPECIAL TRAP CITORI

Dennis McCarthy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.