1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Chronograph, Pattern Board, Shot & Powder Bush

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by traedawg, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traedawg

traedawg TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a Chronograph, Any suggestions on Patterning Board and Shot and Powder Bushings for our Spolar Reloader. It has a Shot bushing dia. of 1". Looking for bushings for trap loads and games. Loader is set up for 12 guage but may need for other guages as well. Not sure if we can even change guages. The loader is the Gold Premier.

Thanks'
    Tadd Varney

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

0   0   0

'dawg, I think people are wondering why you don't just do searchs for

1. chronographs

2. Pattern Board

3. Spolar bushings

4. Load recommendations

In other words, this is to some extent a self-help site with no one having the time or interest if you don't yourself.

Neil

3. traedawg

traedawg TS Member

0   0   0

Neil,
    Looking to purchase these items and gain some knowledge from the older veterans of this sport. Sorry if this offends you as I am just in my second year at this sport and I would like to learn more. The guys at my local trap houses don't seem to have have much of a problem giving good advice which is why I started my own post so I can get more advice from abroad.

Tadd Varney

4. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

0   0   0

Tadd, go to the top of the thread list and click "search"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.