1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Choke Tubes, Various Tools

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Chango2, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Had all shooting tool boxes stolen along with my stolen truck. Looking to buy various smaller essentials: Invector Plus choke tubes, Beretta Choke Tubes of Mobil and Optima variety. Hope to source IC Skeet, and Modified Invector Plus tubes and same in Beretta varieties.

Choke tube boxes also needed.

Need choke tube wrenches, allen wrenches, ball end wrenches, trigger poundage scale, and G Squared stock pump.

Could use chamber brush and choke tube brushes.

Oh, and a cool looking pouch for shell holding while shooting would be helpful again, and I'm sure if offered, I would be interested in buying these other small shooting related items; from essentials to "essential non-essentials" and "essential rarities"...

Could also use plastic hammer, Decot glasses and lenses, etc. You name it and I likely need it 'cause I've lost it. So please if you have any extras for sale, please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

David

2. Berettawizz

Berettawizz TS Member

0   0   0

I HAVE A GOOD BIT OF WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR NEW. DAN @ 410/688-1514 I ACCEPT M/C AND VISA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.