1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB cheap field grade single barrell 12 or 20

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by SPACE GUN, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

0   0   0

My brother-in-law ask me to find him a 12,16 or 20 gauge single barrel field grade shotgun. He lives in West Virgina right up against the tug river. He has some medical problems and needs it for river rats.I live near Columbus Ohio. You can e-mail me or call 614 519 9782 Gary Russell

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Hi Gary...does he have any old pawn shops or some classified postings where he can buy local?? Unfortunantly these days the kind of gun he wants would need to be nearly free to make it be worth shipping and transfer fees...I hope somebody here on TS is local to him and can help him out with a good face to face deal

3. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

0   0   0

thanks Calvin for the idea but he barely gets sunlight in his part of gods country. I plan on purchasing one for him and taking it down after the cardinal shoot. Maybe someone thats coming to the cardinal or close to central Ohio will contact me.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I hope you find just what hes looking for buddy,..hes down there in the old Hatfield/McCoy stomping ground,..real backwoods for sure!...best of luck on your search... I have a couple that I'm holding onto..a Win 37 that was my great grandads and an old Stevens that was my dads...both old full choke long barrels...I like taking them to the VFW turkey/card shoots

5. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have one of each. I coming to Cardinal this weekend for the state sporting clays shoot. I will have to pull them out of the safe and see what they are. Let me know. Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.