1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Chase for Beretta Optima Threads

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by sprtgclays, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sprtgclays

sprtgclays TS Member

0   0   0

It is my understanding that at one time Beretta supplied a "choke thread chase" with their guns sold. I have a less than smooth Optima thread that needs a chase run through it. Does anyone have one they will part with?

2. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

I'm pretty sure I have a thread repair taps for Beretta threads. I have guns with both mobil and optima barrels, I think the threads are the same just the bores are different. I'll double check and measure diameter and thread pitch.

I have no desire to sell anything but am willing to let you use my tap to make your repair. I'm sure we can work out something on the line that you give me a deposit on my tap, you make your repair, send my tap back, I send you your deposit back. I'd be more interested in helping you than making a sale.

I'll take measurements in the A.M., and I think I have the part no. for a Benelli/Beretta multi-tool for choke tubes which I know that it can be bought because I have one.

3. sprtgclays

sprtgclays TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you for the offer. I will measure my gun this evening and we will see if the dimensions match up. If they do I would like to take you up on your offer.

Best regards,
    George H. Miller

4. sprtgclays

sprtgclays TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta a400 barell choke thread tap

beretta mobil thread tap

chase threads with a tap photo

tap to repair beretta choke threads in barrel