1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Ceasar Guarine Trap combo in Canada

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Steve101, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve101

Steve101 TS Member

0   0   0

Wanted to buy a new or used Ceasar trap combo in Canada. Does anyone no a dealer that has them in stock. Thanks

2. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have sold C/G shotguns in 2008. There is not a large inventory of these trap guns in Canada period. I do not stock these guns and with the most recent change in the US dollar I am not sure of price. But I will check. My supplier promised more guns Nov. 2008.
    My supplier has sporting clay guns and a very good assortment.

Joe Woods/Ontario

3. Steve101

Steve101 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the replies. still looking.

4. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

try Frank Mc Craig 519-824-5040 tell him Victor sent you[vdt]

5. 1moreround

1moreround TS Member

0   0   0

The one that is still listed on Shooters Choice website, I bought it at the first of November and just sold it to another Canadian shooter, good luck finding another one up here from any dealer. The Canadian distributor informed us they will not be receiving any more Trap models until May 09', because I really wanted the Magnus but there wasn't one to be had until next year so I settled for the Summit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.