1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Case for barrels only

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cementman, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cementman

cementman Member

Looking for a case to hold two (2) extra 32" barrels. Don't need a case to hold both stock, forearm, just the spare barrels. Anyone have an idea of where I can pick up such of case.

2. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Americase makes a two-barrel case. Look on their website under surplus cases then on their e-bay web store. Not cheap but looks like a good case.

3. cementman

cementman Member

I have looked into the Americase and yes, it is a fine case but a bit on the heavy side. Cost, of course, is a consideration but more important is the quality and weight. I did think that Warwick might be the answer but have not been able to contact them. The above www.warwickguncase.com comes back redirected without a source.

4. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

do you have a pool table supplier in your area? cue stick case is what i used they can order a extra long if you need one rick

5. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi cementman we make a barrel case here at colorado custom cases. our standard case holds 2 barrels but we can make a barrel case for as many extra barrels as you need. our 2 barrel case is on sale for a limited time for $150.00 delivered. i shipped one this week and i have a picture of it. i will try to post the picture if i can figure out photobucket again. lol doug

6. beaker100

beaker100 Member

well i finally figured it out. lol. if you try to call my phone is broken and the replacement will not be here till tuesday this week.

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=bblcase003.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    bbl case outside

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=bblcase002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    2 bbl case inside. this case is designed for 2 barrels standing up without forearms. other barrel cases are available.

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=bblcase001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    colorado custom case barrel case. 36" inside. lockable. on sale now $150.00 delivered to the lower 48 states. price supercedes all previous published prices. subject to change without notice. thank you doug

7. tj303

tj303 Member

Doug, Can the tall rib barrels from a K-80 trap special fit in your case?

8. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi tj303 the depth of the case pictured is approx 3 3/8" inside depth. we do have other aluminum with various heights so we can build taller or shorter cases also. let us know what you need! thanks doug jd28hd@aol.com

9. cementman

cementman Member

Doug,
    Can you build a case for two small guage barrels (20ga / 28ga). Barrels are 32 3/4 inch long with the extended chokes. Looking for the case to fit both of these barrels perfectly without any additional length or width other than actual case size. Your quoted $150.00 price delivered would be applicable ??

10. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi cementman yes we can build a custom case to fit your barrels. of course there is some tolerance needed in the fit of the barrels. too tight a fit will make the case difficult to get the barrels in and out. each manufacterer has different dimentions on the reciever end of the barrels. to get the very best fit it is wise to send the barrels so we can measure and check fit. thanks doug

11. cementman

cementman Member

Doug and I have been I contact by mail and tomorrow, when he get's his new phone, will discuss final details. Believe I have found the answer to what I am looking for in Colorado Custom Cases. Will keep all further advised of my experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.