1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB carrier arm/throwing arm western skeet

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ffkane, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ffkane

ffkane TS Member

0   0   0

The club that i belong to just got a good deal on some western skeet machines.
    We are wanting to set up a 5 stage but are in need of a couple of carrier arms/throwing arms for a western skeet model V1574A.
    Part # for the arm is V27 or V27A. I have checked with some parts places and have had no luck. Hope some of you fellow shooters might have some laying around. If you have any information on where I might be able to get one or more you can send me a PM or E-mail or call me at 760-218-2653.

Thank you,
    Darin Kane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.