1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Caeser Guerini Summit trap any advice?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by REM3, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REM3

REM3 Member

0   0   0

Hello All, i recently picked up a CG and it felt great. I am thinking of buying a used summit (if i can get one at a fair price) and letting my son have my 85tss combo since he needs a gun and shot mine real well yesterday. Any thoughts, help or advice on the CG would be greatly appreciated.

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

Get one. It's a huge step up from what you have been shooting. I owned a CG magnus combo and it was the best gun I ever shot until I got my Kolar Max T/A.
    CG customer service won't be beat.

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have the Summit Limited in 20 & 28 gauge - both barrel sets at 32 inches.

Best balanced, best handling shotgun I've ever owned...

4. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

0   0   0

If you can I would see if someone at the club or a dealer will let you shoot one, Most likely you will really like it, there are now several shooters at my clubs that are using them and they all love the way they shoot. I tried one of their Summit Trap guns and was impressed with how effortlessly it broke birds. Decided this week to get a Summit Trap topsingle, ordered it from Bob Schultz Friday, hope to have it by the end of this week.

This will be my second Guerini, i have a Maxum sporting that I love, great balance and handling. Hope I will like the new trap gun as much as I like the Maxum.

John

5. retiredguy

retiredguy Member

0   0   0

Give Steve Smith a call Frontier Gun Club He has new and used Ceasar Guerini in stock [317]989-7009

6. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Great firearm for the money.

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Yeah buy another gun if you plan on shooting it for any length of time.

Don

8. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Don,

What are you basing your comment on?? Maybe you know something that we CG shooters don't.

Rob Peters

9. duck smackers

duck smackers TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Rem3 Taxidermy has a CG summit forsale. Tyler

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Rob we had this debate ad nauseum just a short time ago. Do some thread research and you will get all the details. Ability to withstand lots of shooting was in question.

Don

11. REM3

REM3 Member

0   0   0

Thank you to all that replied i do appreciate it.

12. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

0   0   0

Big Don is full of it as usual Diahrea of the mouth and Constipation of the brain.

For best prices on CG call Steve Smith and tell him Gary Bryant said to call.

I just sold one for him Friday, he is shipping it today.

His number is 317-989-7009 He has a used 32" O/U at a very good price.

I shoot a CG have owned several, buyers keep buying them from me after shooting them, I am on #5 now.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

13. Gapper

Gapper TS Member

0   0   0

I would advise you to buy a clean used perazzi or kolar or krieghoff.

14. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

I have shot many different trap combo and nothing in the price range of the CG compairs. You would have to spend a lot more and still not get a better gun. Just a different gun.
    My Summit trap combo has 30K+ and works like a clock. No problems.
    If I was to get a new trap gun. Not that I need one maybe want one. It would be a Kolar T/A or a Perazzi MX2005.
    I would like to shoot the new Blaser. The old Blaser didn't fit me at all and I couldn't shoot it well.
    If price is a cursern you can look at a Joel Etchen trap combo. Great gun at a great price. My wife shoots one and shoots it well.

15. waynewash

waynewash Member

0   0   0

Buy it! C.G. stands behind these guns better tan any other company in the USA. I bought one and C.G. has been ther for me any time that I have asked for help.
    I just bought a Beretta UGB and they were too busy to help me assemble it, I wont buy another Beretta. Go for it.

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

They point like the finger of God.

17. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

0   0   0

shannon391, boy you can say that again. Took my new topsingle out to the club today,shot a 49 out of 50 right out of the box,missed the 25th bird on the first round. what really impressed me besides the laser beam like shooting was the lack of recoil,this gun is one soft shooter.
    John

18. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

If you buy a Perazzi, be sure to order a spare trigger assembly at the same
    time. They brake frequently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.