1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Caesar sporting clays shotgun/impact

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by jr.sportingclays, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr.sportingclays

jr.sportingclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi, I am looking for a Caesar 12 ga shotgun with 32" barrels, sporting clays model or impact model, thank you.

2. mtnmax925

mtnmax925 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Magnus sporting ltd 32" with full briley tube set and americase. It ha 300 rounds through it in the last 2 years. Have any questions let me know. I can send you pics. 4600 obo.
    Thanks Jeff

3. jr.sportingclays

jr.sportingclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Waiting for response, ttt

4. jr.sportingclays

jr.sportingclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

5. SilverShooter

SilverShooter TS Member

0   0   0

I have an Impact Summit Combo with 34" Unsingle and 32" O/U. Kinetic balancer, original chokes, factory case and goodies. Its the back up to my back up...about 1000 rounds thru each barrel. Bought in June 2010. $5500 -- interesting wood.

6. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Caesar Guerini Summitt, Sport gun left hand, Chokes and case. $2300.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

7. BREAKEMALL1

BREAKEMALL1 TS Member

0   0   0

I HAVE A CAESAR GUERINI MAGNUS SPORTING LIMITED, 12 GAUGE, 32" BARRELS, FIVE FACTORY EXTENDED CHOKES & CASE, FACTORY HARD CASE, INSTALLED KEN RUCKER BUMP BUSTER RECOIL SYSTEM. THIS GUN HAS BEEN SHOT LESS THAN FOUR BOXS OF SHLLS, 98% CONDITION. $3,700.00.

THANKS,

MIKE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.