1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Caesar Guerini

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Ron Duvall, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Duvall

Ron Duvall TS Member

0   0   0

Looking to buy new at the right price or used a Caesar Guerini Summit Combo. I am shooting a Cynergy classic Trap combo and just can not get adjusted to the trigger pull which is a heavy 7 lb and sending the gun to have it reduced is to me such a gamble. Browning has stated if someone works on the gun and damages it they will not supply the replacement parts. Several parts on this gun are factory only like ejectors,trigger systems. I will be willing to put this gun up for trade purchased one year ago and has around 5000 rounds through it O/U barrel only has around 1000 rounds through it.

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

Trading a Cynergy for a CG would be the best move you ever made.

3. Ron Duvall

Ron Duvall TS Member

0   0   0

I agree moving up to a Caesar guerini is going to be a very positive move A good friend of mine has one and when I pull his up to my sholder I was sold

4. Ron Duvall

Ron Duvall TS Member

0   0   0

5. al3526

al3526 TS Member

0   0   0

i would encourage you to call lynn gipson. he is a sponsor of this forum. he gave me the best price without the bs or haggeling. great man to deal with. al

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

If it doesn't have to be a combo, email me. I have a friend with a Magnus unsingle for sale, he went with a Ljutic.

HM

7. guerini

guerini TS Member

0   0   0

I have one for sale but its a magnus, at the price of a summitt... Send a PM or check out this thread...F/S Ceaser Guerini (Magnus Combo)

8. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

0   0   0

Call Roy at Hi grade great guy and great service 1-800-245-6824

9. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

Bob Shultz will give you the best price out there.

10. TUCKERTIME

TUCKERTIME TS Member

0   0   0

Could you email me pictures of the gun and price? Are you going to the grand?
    THanks, Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.