1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BT99 short stock 3" tang w/ adj comb

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by GGPOST, Mar 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

Looking for a BT99 stock. A cut stock if fine. Looking to end up with a 13 1/2 pull. Current gun has 3" tang. An a adjustable comb would be prefered but a recoil pad is not needed. Thank you

2. capulona

capulona TS Member

0   0   0

WTB BT99 short stock 3

[​IMG]

Hi - I bought this from a gentleman here in TS, it measures 14" from the back of the buttpad to the trigger when it is installed on my 1986 BT-99. It has the long tang on the trigger guard. Can take more pictures of it if anyone is interested.

3. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

WTB BT99 short stock 3

Kindly cotact me on this.

Thanks, Gary

4. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

WTB BT99 short stock 3

As a follow up. My tang is 3" not sure what tang is long or short. Thanks

Thread Status: