1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB bt99 32

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by spenwall50, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spenwall50

spenwall50 TS Member

0   0   0

Wanted to buy browning bt 99. 32" barrel with an adjustable comb. Nice condition. Not looking to break the bank.

2. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

0   0   0

A friend just asked me to list a BT-99 for him. It has been sitting in his safe for the last 20 years. It is an older model, with beavertail forend, 32", with adj. comb, and case. I will take some pictures today. My phone number is 516-446-2482. He is asking $700
    [​IMG]

3. FrankJ

FrankJ Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a new model 2003 BT-99 with a 32 inch barrel. It comes with 2 choke tubes, full and improved modified. It has the Browning adjustable comb. I have the original box. Price is $895 which includes shipping and insurance to the lower 48. I have additional close up pictures if you are interested. There have been no modifications to the gun. The 1/4 spacer in the butt stock is easily removed. I'm located 55 miles north of Phoenix. Frank Novotny phone 928-684-3957

4. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.