1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BT100

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Dustoff, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dustoff

Dustoff Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a BT 100 for a friend that does not own a computer. It should be a 34" barrel, and in good condition. I assume this model comes with recoil system, choke tubes, adjustable comb., drop out trigger, and high rib. Pls. send your photos and price to my email address. Thanks!

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

they dont all come with adj comb & recoil systems

3. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

0   0   0

Cody4gold has one for sale on this site.

Bill

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have this one for sale it's 34" Invector plus chokes - factory ported - other than a couple of minor handling marks in the stock finish (not into the wood) it looks new.

yakimaman_2011_280427.jpg

Rich
    yakimaman_2011_280428.jpg

5. Tyrone Biggums

Tyrone Biggums Member

0   0   0

I have one for sale. 34 inch barrel, drop out adjustable trigger, invector plus tubes, hi viz sight, adjustable comb, gracoil with kick eeze pad. would sell for $1500.00 Marks on the right side are smudges not scratches.
    tyronebiggums_2011_17097.jpg

tyronebiggums_2011_17098.jpg

tyronebiggums_2011_17099.jpg

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Be careful buying a BT100 with the thumbhole stock especially if the person that will be shooting the gun has small hands and/or short fingers. I had one and it was difficult to reach the trigger comfortably even with the trigger slid as far back as possible. The BT100 thumbhole stocked guns were not designed to fit all shooters. Thankfully i had a regular Trap stock with mine. That was the only complaint i had about that gun. Damn i wish i hadn't sold that gun. Just say'n........................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.