1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - BT 99+

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by EXFDX, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

NOT NOW - but in about a month - I will be wanting to purchase a used BT 99+ with adjustable rib, comb and pad (although I think the pad comes with it). Spoke to a gentleman over the weekend who had purchased one for $800, but he had spent $150 on a better adjustable comb, so I'm guessing that must be close to market on a used one.

I absolutely don't care about cosmetics. If it's used, I'm going to assume some wear and dings in the wood, maybe. Don't need a case, either. I would expect it to be in near-perfect shooting condition, though. Again, wear is understandable.

If you have something like this for sale by that time - late June - email me at the address above (drop the "X's") with a picture and info.

Also - have a Ljutic MonoGun available at fire-sale price of $2,800.00. I just haven't used it and it doesn't need to be sitting around. Has lots of goodies but also some wear. Has a Keen-installed adjustable rib, pull and release triggers (factory installed release in it at the moment), an adjustable comb and pad; comb by Todd at Country Gentleman; forget right now whose pad it is. (I'm sitting in my office!) Rib adjusts from +55 to +80. Doesn't fit the Ljutic case anymore because of the rib, but I have it in another Americase where it fits better. Triggers are not drop-in, they must be installed.

I don't really have to sell it but thought this might be a time to at least ask. I know they don't resell well, hence the price. I am honestly embarrassed to say what I have put into it, but I bought it used for $4,000.00 just stock in the case with the adjustable comb and pad.

Thanks,

Steve Oehmen
    Germantown, TN

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I think you will find that the Bt +++ are going to run more than $800. But if you find a couple at that price after you take yours send them my way. Mike

3. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

I'm not supposing that's the right price - it's just the only one I've heard so far. I thought it was low but then, I really don't have an idea.

Thanks,

Steve

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Joel is asking $1275 and it looks pretty good. Mike

5. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

Thanks, Mike. I'm calling Joel Etchen tomorrow. And yeah, it is a nice-looking gun. Looks like the economy has really hit us trapshooters. Looking at F/S threads, nothing seems to be moving at all. Guess I'll wait a little while before trying to move the Ljutic - very fortunately for me, I don't need to sell it now so I'm grateful for that.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.