1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb bt-99

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by doublej, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doublej

doublej Member

I am looking for a used bt-99 for my son. Would prefer one with adjustable comb and butt plate. You can send pics and info to email. Thanks

2. doublej

doublej Member

3. Sam (ATA Noobie)

Sam (ATA Noobie) Member

New Pioneer gun club in Waukee, IA has one listed for $750. If you give them a call, I'm sure they'll put you in touch with the seller.

4. doublej

doublej Member

Thanks everyone for the replys. Very nice gun John, but I would rather have one with adjustable comb so it can be adjusted to him as he grows. OICU812 I found the one on your thread, nice gun. Do you have the pull trigger for it? With 4H and scholastic they are not allowed to use release triggers. I will find the phone # for Pioneer club and give them a call. Thanks again everybody.

5. Jeff BT-99

Jeff BT-99 Member

I have a BT-99 with adjustable butt plate but not adjustable comb. It's a 34" new style with tubes. One year old 5000 rounds, very good shape. Send me an e-mail if you are interensted. $900

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.