1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BT 99 Revised

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by jmunsell, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmunsell

jmunsell Banned User Banned

0   0   0

What I'm Looking for around $1000<br><br>

I can only pay with credit card or now paypal.<br><br>

1. BT 99 made before the BT 100 or a BT 100<br>
    2. Choked w/at least a full choke included<br>
    3. Nice if it was ported but not necessary<bR>
    4. At least 95%. Not perfect but in very good shape<br>
    5. Barrel 34" or 32"<br>
    6. Monte Carlo or adjustable comb <br>
    7. 14 3/8 LOP or around that.<br><br>

I don't want junk just a nice gun with a lot of life left in it.

2. jmunsell

jmunsell Banned User Banned

0   0   0

3. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have what your looking for. Please email me at above address for pic's. My 11 year old daughter and her friends have been shooting the gun (BT99)for the last few months on and off. It's exactly what your looking for. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

513-403-2522

4. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have a 34" BT-99. It is one of the older more desireable guns with the long lower tang. Inv+ chokes (3 included), ported, 4 way adjustable comb, MC stock, pull trigger. Gun was just recently serviced with new locking lug, springs, and pin. Ready to shoot for a long time to come. Cosmetically nice but showing some use. Gun is a bird crusher. $975 plus shipping. Thanks, Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.