1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB...BT-99 PLUS

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by tcasey, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcasey

tcasey TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a bt-99 plus for my 15 y.o. son. He is borrowing one this
    summer and absolutely loves it. He has saved up some $ and is ready to
    invest in one. 34" barrel and no release trigger please.
    Thanks any and all, Thom Casey

2. 17145

17145 TS Member

0   0   0

I know of one for sale in Chicago. It comes in a Browning hard case, this gun is not tight as brand new and the top lever is straight back. This gun belongs to a friend how's husband passed away last year, I believe she take $1000.00 if you're interested.

3. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I'd be interested if thom casey is not. JM

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

We have a Browning Citori Plus here at the Silver Dollar. 30" barrels, Invector plus chokes. Stock was shortened to 13" and the adj pad is turned in all the way. This gun will need a lock in the near future and has several scratches and dings in the wood. The bluing is in great shape. Browning luggage case. Would make a nice starter gun for a young shooter. Photos available Saturday $995.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.