1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BT-99 Plus Micro

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by pbrotcke, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbrotcke

pbrotcke TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to buy a BT-99 Plus Micro. It's for my wife who recently shot one and liked it quite a lot. It needs to be the Plus model, but stainless or pigeon upgrades would be nice. My number is 847-414-0898. I'm in northern Illinois.

Thanks, Paul

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The quest begins. Your wife has excellent taste, hopefully she has some patience. It'll be worth waiting for. I got to hold one once. Good luck.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I just remembered. For what it's worth, I believe Elmer Fairchild had one in his tent at the Illinois State Shoot in June. The price was "$2500 Firm". I didn't look at it more than a couple of seconds, but I was pretty sure it was a 99 Plus Micro because the barrel said "30". It was still in the "beloved" vault they used to all come in. I can't attest to the condition, but you should be able view it at the Grand in about 3 weeks or so, and there may be other vendors. Good luck.

4. pbrotcke

pbrotcke TS Member

0   0   0

I seem to have found a seller. Stokinpls, thanks for all your help.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

If your seller falls through I have one. Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.