1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BT- 99 Plus Micro Stainless

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by grntitan, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Did they make such a creature??

2. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

0   0   0

I have never seen a picture of a Micro Stainless. If anyone even has one of these guns, it would be nice to look at, even if you won't sell it. I would guess that the price would be up there. Thanks

3. 90T

90T Member

0   0   0

Hay Joe,
    Yes, they did make just a handfull of the stainless Micro"s. I happen to have one, in real nice condition. I'm not computer savy enough to put a pic of it up here. In the many years I've been shooting, I've never seen another one. Good luck,
    Dave

4. 90T

90T Member

0   0   0

Hay Joe,
    Yes, they did make just a handfull of the stainless Micro"s. I happen to have one, in real nice condition. I'm not computer savy enough to put a pic of it up here. In the many years I've been shooting, I've never seen another one. Good luck,
    Dave

5. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

0   0   0

John I went to Jaquas also, they had a golden clays bt 99 but it wasn't a plus model or a micro.Maybe I missed the one you referred to, did you have a reference number
    Tom

6. omahasportingsupply

0   0   0

Joe, the BT99 Micro Plus is a favorite of mine. I have been watching them for years and enjoy letting a wife or youth shoot mine when I take it to the range. I own (?) several, since the wife may be watching, in 30, 32, and even a 34" barrel on a Micro. I do feel they make a GREAT youth trap shooting gun. While I also would like to own a stainless Micro plus gun, I am guessing that the few that are out there are closely held. I'll bet your friend's son would also shoot quite well with any of the other Micro plus guns. It is the gun and how it fits the shooter. The Micro plus model was also in the Signature, Pigeon, Stainless, and Golden Clays version. The fewer of these that are available for sale, the higher the price is. Why does it have to be a Stainless Micro Plus? In working with our youth shooters, I don't think most of them would know or care. I saw a full sized signature last year and the youth didn't even know what it was. They do know what their score is though. A regular or Pigeon grade would break as many targets wouldn't it? Not try to be smart, but wondering if you found a good gun but are waiting for a difficult find and the price tag will cost you some serious dollars. If you find several of these Micro Stainless, I will be interested in one after you pick the one you want for your son. Good Luck. Love the Pictures. Omaha

7. omahasportingsupply

0   0   0

JGV, You notice I did say you had good tastes? They are fun guns to hold or shoot, or whatever. Good luck and if you find to many stainless micros to buy, I don't have a stainless model yet either. Maybe a Golden Clays Micro is in your future. AWESOME. Omaha

8. BLACK ICE

BLACK ICE TS Member

0   0   0

Joe and Omaha, I am the owner of that micro on gunbroker. It is not a golden clays but a Pigeon. If one of you want to make an offer, email me and we can talk. Thx Scott

9. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Omaha,

I bet you still have that little BT 99 that I sold you. I bet it is not for sale. It was virtually a new gun and without blemishes.

Charlie

10. omahasportingsupply

0   0   0

Shhhhhhhhh Charlie. You are darn right it isn't for sale. That one is a keeper. That is why I am letting Joe have first crack on everything "micro" since I have 1 or 2 bs in the safe. I told Joe I hadn't seen many of several types. The Micro Golden Clays was one I had not seen before. I still don't own a stainless micro or a signature. I need to sell a couple of those ill fitting guns (a.k.a. NON micros) before I buy any more guns. I know where a 1960 Winchester Model 12 is located with a full choke barrel with a Simmons rib and I have just left it there for now. I struggle daily. Joe may want to start with a blue or pigeon and then add the stainless later. NOT sorry a bit on your gun Charlie!

11. kolartarget

kolartarget Member

0   0   0

I have one actually it is my wifes but she dont shoot a whole lot anymore I will ask her if she would like to sell it. send me an email so I can send you pics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.