1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: BT-99 Pigeon Grade

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Mark425, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

0   0   0

Wanted: Browning BT-99 Pigeon Grade 34"

Have one or have info, please contact me at jmsturgis@gmail.com

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Do a search someone had one lisyed about 2 weeks ago. Bulge.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subject: Beautiful BT99 pigeon grade 4 sale $2000
    Email: ejarbouh@hotmail.com
    Date: Thu, Jul 22, 2010 - 09:49 PM ET
    Website Address:

Hi,

I have a beauty BT99 pigeon grade 34" full fatory choke no alteration what so ever and i mean it no joke $2000 if any interested i will be at easternzone saturday & sunday or call me at 613) 371-0205

Eli Jarbouh.

Show reply form below - Reply to the forum thread - Email a link to this post - Email a link to this thread - Watch This Thread - Back to the Trap Discussion Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Thread
    Subject: Beautiful BT99 pigeon grade 4 sale $2000
    Email: (Insert my email address on file with Trapshooters.com)
    Website URL: (Example: http://www.trapshooters.com)
    Image URL: (Example: http://www.trapshooters.com/images/default.gif)
    Watch Thread:
    Insert/Upload Image
    Enter message below (hit enter twice after each paragraph)
    Please be mindful of your content youngsters read this forum.

If you want people to respect your submission please add your real name to your post.
    Remember: Its easy to forget that you are responding to a person who can't see your face, hear your tone of voice, or judge your mood. You only have written words to communicate your point. Ask yourself if you would say this to that person's face before pressing Submit Message.

Make a good impression by taking the time to use correct spelling and grammar. Responses are stronger when they are clear, concise, and on topic. Avoid shouting: Responses written with all capital letters symbolize shouting. Use capital letters sparingly. A message in all caps is considered rude.

Threads containing offensive posts or personal attacks may be deleted. Remember the use of this site is a privilege not a right.

Please click the submit button only once, it may take a few moments for our system to respond.

4. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Barrelbulge. I have received info on one very nice 99 and waiting on another. Just sent an e-mail to targetsmoker for info on his.

I am like a kid in a candy store now...maybe I will try to get all of them. A divorce would follow shortly however.

Anyway... if anyone else has a NICE Pigeon Grade 99 let me know. Plan to make a decision very soon.

5. TERRYB

TERRYB Member

0   0   0

I have a 1 of 100 Etchen (acutal serial number is 008) 34 inch barrel,non -ported, invector plus chokes, factory adjustable comb, completly original, date code of "MY"(2002), has been a safe queen for many years. If interested send PM and we can talk.......Terry

6. TERRYB

TERRYB Member

0   0   0

TTT for pictures.....Terry

7. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Here is Terry's gun:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. TERRYB

TERRYB Member

0   0   0

In response to a couple of PM's the selling price is 2200.00 plus actual shipping cost from 85086.......Terry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.